Advertisement

My First IMac

I am just bought an iMac for 1 month ago. But I believed I bought an incredible machine. I bought it on Sofmap, Electronic Shop in Nagoya Japan.

Specification of my iMac is 2,66 GHz Processor Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB 800 MHz DDR RAM, DVD Writer, Operaing System Mac OS X Leopard

If you see iMac just like a flat monitor, but in this flat monitor you will find a DVD writer in right side. Turn on button in back left corner side. Speaker an everything look like an another PC.

IMac have a remote for turn on iTunes. With this remote you can manage ITunes on your IMac look like you hold an iPod. You can volume up, volume down, pause, next music, look a video, look your photo on iPhoto. Yes, you can do everything with this remote look like a iPod.

IMac Keyboard an Mac Mighty Mouse is so amazing.

0 komentar:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Photos